King Faisal Hospital, Rwanda, “A center of excellence in health service provision, clinical education, and research”.
This is an exciting time for King Faisal Hospital, Rwanda as we embrace a new strategic direction. The hospital has continued to grow due to its positive reputation for authentic compassionate health care and highly skilled medical practitioners, especially in specialized surgical and medical services.
King Faisal Hospital Kigali is looking for suitable candidates to fill the following positions
|POSITION||COMPETENCY REQUIREMENT||KEY RESPONSIBILITIES||No|
|1. BIO-MEDICAL TECHNICIAN.||EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE 1. She/he must have a diploma (A1) in Biomedical Engineering.|
2. He /She should have a minimum of 3 years of working experience in complex and busy Hospital.
3. Basic knowledge in handling emergency cases is an added advantage.
4. Registered with a relevant professional body.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Effective communication skills Committed to delivery of Customer focused health care
2. Teaching & management skills is an added advantage
3. Knowledge of health & safety standards and requirements is an added advantage
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills
5. Able to analyze detailed information
6. Ability to work in a team
|1. Participate in the processes to monitor systems for ensuring operator instructions are made available to clinical end-users in conjunction with the medical devices trainer |
2. Participate in the management of medical engineering functions including the calibration and maintenance of medical devices and equipment
3. Ensure that the decontamination and infection control measures are adhered to with regards to medical device decontamination processes and mechanisms
4. Participate in the comprehensive planned preventative maintenance schedules for all Hospital medical devices.
5. Ensure the reporting and subsequent investigation of any incidents pertaining to medical devices.
6. Participate in the delivery of quality services in line with the duties allocated via team rosters.
7. Provide assessments in relation to medical devices or equipment, providing responses to risk management team.
8. Collect all complementary comments and complaints put forward by equipment users regarding the equipment and devices under the Services Control
9. Provide materials and information for end users and patients with regards to medical devices.
How to Apply: Join us and take on the challenge to provide Patient Cantered Care.
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter, curriculum vitae, academic credentials, National ID, Recommendation letter from a previous employer and licence to Practice to the link mentioned, Deadline for application is 1st November 2023. KFH, R is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Dr. ZERIHUN ABEBE
Chief Executive Officer