Welcome to KFHR’s Occupational Therapy (OT) services. Our highly skilled and experienced occupational therapists are committed to providing comprehensive care to our patients. Our goal is to help our patients achieve their maximum potential in daily activities and live their lives to the fullest.
Our OT services are tailored to meet the unique needs of each patient. We work with patients with injuries, illnesses, or disabilities to help them regain their ability to perform daily activities such as dressing, grooming, and cooking. We also assist with adaptive equipment and modifications to help patients lead independent lives.
Our team of occupational therapists has a wealth of knowledge and experience in a variety of areas, including:
- Stroke Rehabilitation: We provide customized rehabilitation plans to help patients recover from stroke-related disabilities and regain their independence.
- Musculoskeletal Injuries: Our therapists provide expert care for patients with bone, joint, and muscle injuries. We use various techniques, including exercise prescription, manual therapy, and electrotherapy, to help patients recover from their injuries and manage their pain.
- Pediatrics: We work with children with developmental delays or disabilities to help them develop the skills they need to live happy, healthy lives. We use play-based interventions to engage children and make therapy an enjoyable experience.
- Mental Health: We work with patients with mental health concerns to help them improve their daily functioning and manage their symptoms. Our therapists use evidence-based approaches to address the unique needs of each patient.
- Hand Therapy: We provide expert care for patients with hand injuries or conditions. We use specialized techniques and equipment to help patients regain strength, flexibility, and hand function.
We are committed to providing our patients with comprehensive, compassionate care. Our Occupational Therapy services are an essential part of our healthcare team, and we are proud to offer a range of services to meet the diverse needs of our patients.
If you would like to learn more about our OT services or schedule an appointment, please get in touch with us today. We look forward to serving you and your family.