Welcome to King Faisal Hospital’s Neonatology Services. We understand that the birth of your baby is a memorable and exciting time, but we also know that it can be a stressful and overwhelming experience, especially if your baby requires specialized medical care. Our certified neonatologists and neonatal nurses are dedicated to providing the highest quality care to premature and sick newborns.
Our services include:
- Neonatal intensive care: Our state-of-the-art neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) provides round-the-clock care for premature and sick newborns who require specialized medical attention. Our team works closely with parents to ensure their babies receive personalized, family-centered care.
- High-risk pregnancy management: Our team of obstetricians and neonatologists work together to manage high-risk pregnancies and provide comprehensive care to both mother and baby.
- Neonatal follow-up clinic: Our clinic provides follow-up care and support to premature and sick newborns who have been discharged from the NICU. Our team works with parents to monitor the baby’s growth and development and provide guidance on feeding, developmental milestones, and other concerns.
- Parent education and support: We offer educational programs and support groups for parents of premature and sick newborns, including breastfeeding support and guidance on caring for premature babies at home.
- Pediatric specialty clinics – We provide specialized care for newborns and infants with specific medical conditions, such as congenital heart disease or respiratory disorders.
- Nutrition support – We provide nutritional support and guidance for premature and sick newborns.
- Palliative care – We provide supportive care for infants with life-limiting illnesses and their families.
We understand that the birth of a baby is a unique and precious time, and we are committed to providing the highest quality care to newborns and their families. Our neonatology team is dedicated to providing personalized, family-centered care to every baby in our NICU.
If you are expecting a baby or have a newborn who requires specialized medical care, we encourage you to explore our Neonatology Services and learn more about how we can support you and your baby.
HEAD OF MSSDPEDIATRICIAN
JUNIOR CONSULTANT PEDIATRICIAN