King Faisal hospital is located in an upscale area and has 18,000m2 of floor space distributed over 4 floors and an extension building of 2,285 m2 of floor space.
The hospital rooms are designed to cater for various patient preferences.
– Single rooms
– Semi private rooms
– Double rooms with 4 beds
– General wards with 10 beds
– 5 operating rooms equipped with all necessary equipment.
– Intensive care unit with 7 beds fully equipped with centralized monitors.
– Step down unit with 7 beds fully equipped.
– Neonatal ICU with 7 beds equipped with centralized monitors.
- 30 Outpatient consultation rooms offering medical and surgical specialized services.
Medical Services & Facilities
From complex care to straightforward procedures, we provide exceptional care across our facilities.
We offer a full range of medical services to treat the whole person throughout every life stage.